ilovebooks28

iLoveBooks28

My name is Amanda, I'm 15 years old, and I (obviously) love to read. I mainly read young adult, but I read the occasional adult fiction or middle-grade. I make YouTube videos about books, as well.

Twenties Girl: A Novel

Twenties Girl: A Novel - Sophie Kinsella This book is amazing. I loved every minute of it. It's about a girl named Lara who gets visited by the ghost of her great-aunt Sadie. Sadie visits Lara because she needs Lara to find a missing dragonfly necklace that has been in her possesion for over 75 years. I absolutely loved the connection between Lara and Sadie. They become such good friends, and it's also sort of awkward because Lara has to pretend she's on the phone everytime she talks to Sadie! (Sadie is invisible to everyone but Lara). I loved the adventures they go on together in search of the necklace. Sophie Kinsella is hilarious!!My favorite part of the book was probably the 'discovery' at the end. I'm not going to spoil it, but I just thought it was so sweet. Overall, I was addicted to this book because the writing style was really funny and addictive, and the storyline was creative. I would recommend this book to anyone.